Discover The Shire - BARMY ARMY SPECIAL
- Included in price:
- All meals and entrance fees are included
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- Children prices are 3 - 12 Yrs. Children under 3 are free. Children 1-5 require either baby seat or booster seat, please advise age of child at time of booking
- Departure points:
- Sydney, New South Wales
Kings Cross, New South Wales
Darling Harbour, New South Wales
The Rocks, New South Wales
Circular Quay, New South Wales
Sutherland Shire, New South Wales
- Departure time:
8:00 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Pick up point if from any hotel lobby in the CBD, Darling Harbour, Kings Cross and Sutherland Shire areas. Should you be staying outside these areas the pick up point is The York by Swissbelhotel 5 York St Sydney. If unsure please contact our office.
- This is a full day tour starting from approximately 7.45am
- Approximate Return Time:
- Canons Shuttles & Sydney Day Tours
- Sutherland Shire
- Departs From
- Sydney, Kings Cross, Darling Harbour, The Rocks, Circular Quay and Sutherland Shire
Your day will start with a pick-up from your hotel lobby; 7.45am for city hotels and 8.30am for Shire hotels.
Your tour travels past world famous Botany Bay on your journey to The Shire. We then make our way to Symbio Wildlife Park and enjoy a morning with kangaroos, koalas and emus. After our visit we then make our way to Stanwell Tops Lookout and morning tea, where you may see locals hang gliding.
From here we start our journey through the world's second oldest National Park. Enjoy the breath taking views from Governor Game Lookout and a stop at the old dance hall in Audley, now the Visitors Information Centre.
After our stop in the Royal National Park we travel to Cronulla for lunch and a stroll along the beach. After our beach stroll rejoin the bus where we travel to Bass & Flinders Point for views over Port Hacking and Bundeena.
From here we make our way to Hazelhurst Gallery to view the latest exhibitions from Local Artists. Our final stop of the day is Camellia Gardens, the largest Camellia Graden in the world, where you can enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the gardens with afternoon tea.
Returning to your hotel from 4pm for Shire and 5pm for City