Cruise the Shire - BARMY ARMY SPECIAL
- Included in price:
- All meals, entracne fees and cruise
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- Children price is for 3 - 12 yrs. Children under 3 free. Children up to 5 yrs require baby or booster seat, please advise age at time of booking
- Departure points:
- Sydney, New South Wales
Kings Cross, New South Wales
Darling Harbour, New South Wales
The Rocks, New South Wales
Circular Quay, New South Wales
Sutherland Shire, New South Wales
- Departure time:
8:00 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- From any hotel lobby in the CBD, Darling Harbour, Kings Cross and Sutherland Shire. if out side of these areas our meeting point is The York by Swissbelhotel 5 York St Sydney. If unsure please contact our office
- Full Day tour
- Approximate Return Time:
- Canons Shuttles & Sydney Day Tours
- Sutherland Shire and Kurnell
- Departs From
- Sydney, Kings Cross, Darling Harbour, The Rocks, Circular Quay and Sutherland Shire
Your day will start with a pick-up from your hotel lobby; 7.45am for city hotels and 8.30am for Shire hotels.
Your tour travels past world famous Botany Bay on your journey to The Shire.
We then make our way to Kamay Botany Bay National Park, the landing site of Captain James Cook.
After discovering the National Park, landing site and Burrawang walk, we make our way to meet the cruise. Where you will be servied morning tea on arrival.
Sit back and relax as you cruise down the river carved by the Rainbow Serpent and show you where the local Aborigine tribes gathered on the shores.
After the cruise rejoin the bus at Cronulla and further discover the Suthland Shire on our way to "The Royal" by road and see breath taking views from Governor Game Lookout while making our way to Stanwell Tops, our afternoon tea stop.
Our final stop of the day is Symbio Zoo where we spend the remainder of the afternoon with kangaroos, emus and koalas.