Cricket Legend Tour - BARMY ARMY SPECIAL
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- Children prices are 3 - 12 Yrs. Children under 3 are free. Children 1-5 require either baby seat or booster seat, please advise age of child at time of booking
- Departure points:
- Sydney, New South Wales
Kings Cross, New South Wales
Darling Harbour, New South Wales
The Rocks, New South Wales
Circular Quay, New South Wales
Sutherland Shire, New South Wales
- Departure time:
8:00 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Your hotel lobby in the CBD, Darling Harbour, Kings Cross or Sutherland Shire. If not in the pick area then we meet at The York by Swissbel Hotel 5 York St Sydney
- Full Day Tour
- Approximate Return Time:
- Canons Shuttles & Sydney Day Tours
- Wollongong, Sutherland Shire and Bowral
- Departs From
- Sydney, Kings Cross, Darling Harbour, The Rocks, Circular Quay and Sutherland Shire
Your day will start with a pick-up from your hotel lobby; 7.45am for city hotels and 8.30am for Shire hotels.
Your tour travels past world famous Botany Bay on your journey to The Shire.
We then make our way to Symbio Wildlife Park and enjoy a morning with kangaroos, koalas and emus. After our visit we then make our way to Stanwell Tops Lookout and morning tea, where you may see locals hang gliding.
We then make our way along the Grand Pacific Drive over the Sea Cliff Bridge on our journey past the northern beaches of Wollongong.
We then leave the coast behind and travel up Macquaire Pass to the township of Robertson for lunch.
After lunch we then make our way to Bowral the boy hood home of the great cricket player Sir Donald Bradman. Here you will have time to leisurely discover the Museum, International Cricket Hall of Fame and the oval where Sir Donald first played cricket.